Looking at a couple bags from Brigade Quartermaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Got permission from the boss to spend a little more money and ended up getting the THE Pack.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes, thanks. I have 2 100oz Camelbaks right now, so don't need another bladder. I'll take a look at all the options, though, so thanks for the links.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The Camelbak BFM would be a good option. It is more money than some of the ones you were looking at, but it comes with a hydration bladder, so you're actually getting a pretty decent deal. It's also reasonably large (2550 CI cargo). Plus it is available from our friendly mod TimW.

The Camelbak Motherlode is slightly smaller, but also a bit cheaper.

If you're looking to buy a bladder separately there are other options, too:
    Maxpedition Vulture II 2810 CI (but modular, so more pouches can be added) $146.99

Tactical Tailor Three Day Assault Pack ($80.50 in OD and black right now) ~2100 CI (but modular, so more pouches can be added)

Tactical Tailor Assault Pack Plus ($133.00 in OD and black right now) ~2900 CI

PPM Small Assault Pack >2400 CI (modular), $135.00

I hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Looking for something I can use for 1-2 overnights. A medium ALICE is 2400 cubic inches, so that Baby Condor isn't too much smaller. I have 2 medium ALICE packs right now, but we all know the drawbacks to those. Basically looking for something I can use for drill. Would really like to have space for a bladder so I could also take it hiking or an overnight camping trip, but if it doesn't have that, it's not a deal breaker.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by rmnguy:
    Maxpedition Baby Condor

I have that pack. It is a rather nice pack, especially for that price.

Otherwise, as you stated, you will be paying a bit more for other packs. I think you'll get what you pay for. What size pack are you looking for? If it doesn't need to be especially large you won't pay that much more.

Between those two packs and an ALICE, I'd go with an ALICE. A medium ALICE (with or without frame) might do just the trick, while still being quite cheap.
    thats cheaper than originally posted! you cant beat that.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Maxpedition Baby Condor

I have that pack. It is a rather nice pack, especially for that price.

Otherwise, as you stated, you will be paying a bit more for other packs. I think you'll get what you pay for. What size pack are you looking for? If it doesn't need to be especially large you won't pay that much more.

Between those two packs and an ALICE, I'd go with an ALICE. A medium ALICE (with or without frame) might do just the trick, while still being quite cheap.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ok, thanks. Would you care to elaborate or make suggestions for alternatives?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Junk.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Looking at a couple bags from Brigade Quartermaster

Looking at a couple bags from Brigade Quartermaster

What do ya'll think? I know I could spend $100 more and get an Eagle or Maxpedition or something, but of course would rather save money for ammo if I can. These are the two I'm looking at:

Bugout Gear Bag

Or

Condor 3-Day Assault Pack
Working...
X