Molle Question???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molle Question???

I'm trying to molle-up a PASGT Vest. Does anyone know what the spacing for the sewed on nylon staps need to be? I need to know what the spacing between strips (up and down) is. Along each strip, how much space is their between attatchments to the vest (where the nylon stip is anchored by sewing to the vest's shell)?

Should the nylon strap be 'slacked' a little bit between attatchments?

In another post, someone talked about how the current body armor while still sized:Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, can be adjusted for individual fit. Are there two adjusting straps? Are they located inside or outside the vest?

The reason I ask if there are two has to do with the way the front and back of the PASGT are connected. For those unfamiliar with the PASGT; two straps inside and another two straps outside on each side connect the back to the front halves.

I'm trying to molle-up a PASGT Vest. Does anyone know what the spacing for the sewed on nylon staps need to be? I need to know what the spacing between strips (up and down) is.
    One inch, the same width as the webbing.

Along each strip, how much space is their between attatchments to the vest (where the nylon stip is anchored by sewing to the vest's shell)?
    1.5 inches

Should the nylon strap be 'slacked' a little bit between attatchments?
    IMO, No

In another post, someone talked about how the current body armor while still sized:Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, can be adjusted for individual fit. Are there two adjusting straps? Are they located inside or outside the vest?
    On the inteceptor OTV there are 2 staps on each side, on the outside

The reason I ask if there are two has to do with the way the front and back of the PASGT are connected. For those unfamiliar with the PASGT; two straps inside and another two straps outside on each side connect the back to the front halves.
    It is different.

Comment

Thanks Crom......Excellent pics. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X