Just Purchased A New Thigh Dump/Utility or Gas Mask pouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Purchased A New Thigh Dump/Utility or Gas Mask pouch

Looks to be well made, thought I get this to replaced the one Im currently using.
    Utility pouch or dump pouch or even a gas mask.

What do yeah think of it? it also has molle straps on the side, probly mount flashlight pouch and a small radio pouch.

TG

Looks sweet!

Comment

Where did you find it, if I could ask??
      God,grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,courage to change the things I can,and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

LOOKGUIDE TACTICAL. MADE OF 1200 D WATER RESIST DURABLE NYLON, NYLON MOLLE STRAP, NYLON CARRYING SHOULDER STRAP, NON BREAKABLE QUICK-RELEASE BUCKLES.
        Found on ebay, he only had two at the time of my purchase.

TG

Comment

Thigh pouch arrived today, given it a once over, appear to be a well made, some of the best made gear I'd seen in a long time.

TG [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Fixed the thigh pouch in conjunction with my long knife, in other words I used the knife and sheaths as the pouch hanger, the pouch looks really big in picture, but no so in person.
            Plenty room to use as a utility & dump pouch, still working on my first line set up, noticed on the back part of the belt, I removed canteen and first aid pouch and mounted them unto the back of my vest.
            Pending on the type of outing, can install a enhanced butt pack on the back side.

TG

Comment

is that a maxpedition small utillity pouch just above your holster? i picked up a maxpedition large cell phone/radio holder for work and i love it. when im not using a radio it rolls up into itself almost automatically

Comment

Working...
              X