I need a sling. Two actually..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a sling. Two actually..

I'm looking for three point slings for both my AR's and FAL's. Hopefully I can find one that meets my criteria: Must be comfortable (as in not dig in my shoulder or neck) Simple to hook up, easy to remove with no rethreading. I am willing to purchase specific mounts to accomplish this, if need be. Anyone know of a sling that will do? Thanks!
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

there are enough slings on the market that it would take months for you to research your needs and match them to a sling. i suggest the frankensling by practical tactical i think. im sure tim can give you a direct link.

Comment

Thanks, I'll check them out. Yes, slings are like choosing a rear sight for a flattop, so many choices its very difficult to decide. I've made the wrong choices too many times, wasted entirely too much cash.
      "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
      The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

if you go to http://www.practicaltactical.net/pro...ensling/Detail
        you can find the frankensling. its not a three point. my memory is failing me at my young age. heres BHI's http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=70GS

hope i helped. any of the names you hear about in here e.g. BHI, specter, tactical tailor, practical tactical are all good companies. dont tell me if i left one out. its 10am and i already been up for 14hrs. like i said, any you hear about in here are probably good.

its good that youve done enough homework to know that you need a three point as opposed to a single. the weapon you have is too long for a single and will end up putting the muzzle in the deck when you kneel. a good way to lose some teeth if youre in a hurry. you should know that a single would help during mout ops but you dont have the correct weapon for that.

Comment

Working...
        X