Tactical Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Vest

What are my options for tactical vests that accept AK Mags..

What kind of price range are we looking at here bro? Top-shelf gear is in $150-$300+ range.

Either way, best bet is to look for something modular that lets you set up your gear the way you want it. That means looking at MOLLE vests/harnesses and then buying the pouches that you want and placing them where you want them.

Comment

Theres many options available today for the AK.

Could you be more specific?
      Price?
      color?
      Cut?
      Materials?

Are you set on a vest or would a chest rig work?

Besides it working for the AK, what else are you looking for in the vest/rig?

Etc, etc..........

Comment

You can get the Tactical Tailor MAV (modular assault vest) with the AK magazine option now. Before, the MAV setup was only sold with the M4/M16 mag option, but you can now pick AK mags or SAW pouches.

Tactical Tailor is good stuff.

Comment

Stokes,

I went with Blackhawk products myself.

2 types actually. I went with the DOAV. Its got pros and cons. It handles the mags but some of the pouch arrangements are not what I like best.

I also have the Commando Chest rig. Strickly a mag carrying rig. You can add a pack or mod it yourself to your taste.

Check out thier website for more details.

Tread

Comment

We make a version of my patrol vest with adjustable lids called the rallyman vest. The pockets will hold 3 m16, 2 m14,g3, or fal mags or 2 AK mags. They will also hold 16 rnds of 12 ga. on optional pull out trays. We also make the pockets with pals on the back or as a sub-load version.

John Willis
            The "ORIGINAL" Special operations Equipment
            www.realsoegear.com

Comment

I'd take up John Willis' offer if I were you.

Comment

John Willis makes some kick-ass gear that won't do you wrong.

The Israeli stuff I sell, like the A-11 and A-10, will accommodate AK mags.

Blackhawk makes some Ak-related stuff, as does Tactical Tailor.

Eagle Industries makes a MOLLE compatible version of their Universal Tactical Vest (which is actually a chest rig) with 3 internal AK pouches (each holding 1 mag).

Comment

Looks to be some really nice gear at custom tactical.

Might have to keepem in mind for my next purchases.

TG

Comment

Roger at Custom Tactical does excellent work. He's been a bit tought to get ahold of over the past couple of months, but he's worth trying.

Comment

Working...
                    X