molle vest for under $100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• molle vest for under $100?

im looking for a molle vest under $100 thats 1000d nylon. i found this one on CTD but its only $20. that kinda freaks me out..."you get what you pay for."

anyways, anyone know where i might be able to find a 1000d molle vest under $100 besides CTD?

thanks

Lightfighter.com

Tactical Tailor.com

Those were the only places I could quickly find stuff that was close to being within your requirements. And don't scimp on your gear...unless your buying it for airsoft or paintball.

Comment

Tactical Tailor makes a good vest.

Here's a guy I know that is selling the TT Modular vest for $65.

He's a great guy and you can trust him. Goes by CarbineReloaded

The vest is the last item in that post. Jump on this as it's a great deal.

http://www.arizonashooting.com/forum...ic.php?t=16937

Comment

What type of vest are you looking for?

You can get Specialty Defence Systems stuff well below $100, and BHI DOAV style molle STRIKE vest's can be had for as low as $40 on Ebay.

Then there is the kind of gear that falls between good and bad ('fine enough'), check this thread:

linkie
        "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

i dont skimp on my gear. my truck is a peice of crap but ill spend $300 on gear...cars should only last so long, but gear should last forever.

the vest i saw on CTD was mil-spec plus and it meets all my quals. i got a pack from them that im really happy about. i think ill get it. if im not happy with it, ill send it back and let you guys know if its junk...then you can all laugh.

Comment

Hey, whatever makes you tactical

But seriosly, tell us how it goes with whatever you get.
            "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

Ironjaw,

Seriously, if you go with CTD over the Tactical Tailor vest thinking the quality is better, well, I have a bridge for sale, too.

Comment

your right. my life depends on this and dying because i wanted to save $80 is not an honorable way to die. ill probably go with that tactical tailor. it has more webbing on it than most that ive seen. thanks guys, i really appreciate the input.

Comment

CarbineReloaded's email addy is:

carbinereloaded (at) gmail.com

Comment

I vote to follow TimW's lead. TT is good stuff.

Comment

I have an extra molle vest. PM sent

Comment

Working...
                      X