Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackhawk has some pouches etc...50% off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhawk has some pouches etc...50% off!

Some of you all may be interested in something so I thought I would mention it. I picked up one of the Rhodesian rigs. used them before and liked them myself.

www.blackhawk.com

Tread

This seems too be the best deal they have imho.

BlackHawk Tactical ISSAK Rifleman/Flotation Kit

RETAILS @ $299.95
    CLOSING OUT @ $149.98!

I use to own one of these vests and it was a great piece of gear.

Comment

Yeah thats a nice set up. I like the Rhodesian rig and I also have the DOAV set up in Black. Got a deal so I took it. The DOAV is ok for near about any application. Adapts well to AK, AR, MBR mags are a bit of a pain in those deep pockets but manageable.

Tread

Comment

Yep, i had a DOAV, nice piece of gear and right now the price is right. But of all the BHI vests ive owned, (just about all of them) i liked the ISSAK best!

Comment

Originally posted by Motley Crue:
          This seems too be the best deal they have imho.

BlackHawk Tactical ISSAK Rifleman/Flotation Kit

RETAILS @ $299.95
          CLOSING OUT @ $149.98!

I use to own one of these vests and it was a great piece of gear.

I ordered one this morning and when she checked the status, found that there were only 2 left available....oh, I guess that would really be 1 now.

Comment

You are gonna be pleasently surprized Hoss!
            This piece of kit is way above most of the BHI product line. I hate to see them discontinue it!
            Ive been saying to myself, when the time is right, i was gonna pick up another one and hold on to it.

I'm sure you are familiar with BHI items, wait til you un-pack this baby!

I still love my German gear, but the ISSAK is good to go and you got it at a great price!

I payed more than that for mine wholesale!!!

Best Web Gear Ever Used
            I am an Infantry soldier that has just returned from Iraq. The ISSAK system is by far the best system I have ever used. I have been in service on and off for over 10 years and I have seen about every system that the ARMY has to offer. This one beats them ALL. Thank you for making such great products.

"DUTCH"

- Todd Ten-Napel
            Santa Clarita, CA
            THE ISAAK ROCKS
            Just got the Black Hawk ISAAK a few days ago and jumped it in the next day it fits in the T-10 harness perfectly. I was the primary jump master, no problems during door check or PLF. Then conducted movement to contact and 12 miler after mission. I can't say enough about it does not interfer with ruck. Nalgene bottles fit great, leader book and SOP's fit in SAW pouch very nicely, along with NVG's or bino's. Icom radio fit very well in ammo pouch, still room for 9 mag's. Have not worn with IBA yet but don't see a problem. Plan to wear during moose hunt in afew few month's. I'd recomend it to any one. Carries much more than a RACK system. May be to big for room entry though, will find out soon. Will definitely take to OIF perfect for scout op's, will spray paint to match new ACU pattern. Great product.

- micah montgomery
            fort richardson, AK

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as to call Blackhawk the "best web gear ever". Their MOLLE stuff is good, but the best? not even close.

The ISAAK is a copy of the Israeli EPHOD/A-10 for those keeping score of what Blackhawk patterns their gear after.

FWIW, I have a single ISAAK rifleman's vest, OD, left, which I'll let go for $150 + $7 shipping.

email me directly @ info@practicaltactical.net if interested.

[ June 19, 2006, 15:31: Message edited by: TimW ]

Comment

I bought them a Woodland D.O.A.V vest with 50% discount three weeks ago

X-cellent stuff

Comment

Working...
                X