No announcement yet.

Magazine loaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle Mikes does have them. Got a couple M1A and an MP5 on the way.

Thanks again Tim! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
    ― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Beware of associating with "Cheap" Squirrels. They tend to be very narrow minded, hypocritical, and will gag you if you question or disagree.

Comment

I thought 22.95 was too high for an ounce of plastic, now that they are 29.95 I don't think I will be buying another one. Fortunately I have all I need. I can't imagine why they are right at 30 dollars, Maglula, would you care to enlighten us. Is it really that expensive.

Comment

anyone heard of a mag loader for P-90 mags?

Comment

When I had a P-90 I used a glock loader, it made things easier, it's been a while, so I think that is what I used.

Comment

Originally posted by farranger:
            I thought 22.95 was too high for an ounce of plastic, now that they are 29.95 I don't think I will be buying another one. Fortunately I have all I need. I can't imagine why they are right at 30 dollars, Maglula, would you care to enlighten us. Is it really that expensive.
            Considering that the primary material used to make Plastic has more then doubled in the past two years might be reason why.

Comment

Lula's are the heat! I watched others use them in rifle classes and finally got one. I love it!

419!

Comment

id love to see one for a galil 308?

Comment

Trinity is right, lulas are the heat.

Comment

Working...
                  X