Magazine loaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine loaders

Well I never gave mag loaders much thought until yesterday- when in the cold after 5 hours - loading M1a , AR15 9mm & 223 mags my fingers gave out. A guy gives me a LuLa mag loader...holy s***! that thing is awesome! My question- Do they have an official website? Do they make these for the AR9mm stick mag? Is there another mag loader thats better? And does anyone have a mag loader for the M1A mags?

[edited for language]

[ December 13, 2004, 19:58: Message edited by: TimW ]

They only make the LULA for AK and AR magazines. There is something called the Combi-Loadeer or Cambi-Loader that can work with a variety of mags. I have LULAs, but not the other one. I believe Brad at Lightfighter carries the Cambi-loader.

The LULA is out of Israel, and imported by a GTS.

Comment

Here's their home page:

http://maglula.com/

I emailed them when they first came out with the M16 version and got a reply from the designer. He said that they had others in the works with the MP5 being next after the AK, but I havent seen anything since. Drop them a line and ask or suggest what your looking for, they may already be in the works.
      “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
      ― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Beware of associating with "Cheap" Squirrels. They tend to be very narrow minded, hypocritical, and will gag you if you question or disagree.

Comment

Hello,

Guy Tal from maglula Ltd. calling this fine board.

Within few weeks we are coming out with new LULAs for:

9mm Colt SMG
        9mm MP5
        9mm UZI

.308 M1A/M14
        .308 FAL

They will be available through Michaels Of Oregon Co, under the Butler Creek lable.

Thank you for using our products.

Guy Tal
        maglula Ltd., Israel
        www.maglula.com

Comment

Guy,

good to know that you're still distributing in the states. Sorry GTS's relationship went by the wayside, because now the LULAs are about $7-10 more expensive.

I am looking forward to the .308 versions....

Comment

I cannot wait!

Comment

Hey Guy,
              Are we within the few weeks yet? [img]smile.gif[/img]
              “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”

Beware of associating with "Cheap" Squirrels. They tend to be very narrow minded, hypocritical, and will gag you if you question or disagree.

Comment

btt?

Comment

Hello,

Guy Tal from maglula Ltd. calling this fine board.

New .308 LULAs are being manufactured these days:

.308 FAL
                  .308 M1A/M14

They will be available this month through Michaels Of Oregon Co, under the Butler Creek lable.

Please watch movie clips at our web site maglula.com

Thank you for using our products.

Guy Tal
                  maglula Ltd., Israel
                  www.maglula.com

Comment

Tal,

Great to see that Maglula finally is looking to the FN magazine market. This is great news. I'll have to contact Uncle Mike's to get one to try out.

Tim

Comment

nice

Comment

While I have not used the LULA or Cambi-Loader products,
                        I do have the EASYLOADER by Cammenga. This unit makes loading mags a breeze.
                        LINK:
                        http://www.cammenga.com/

Be sure to shop around for the best price.

Comment

Hey, whatever happened to the M1A and MP5 versions? Are they out yet?

Comment

AK

Yes. Don't know anyone stocking them, since Uncle Mike's / Butler Creek were the new US distributors.

I have samples of them I got at the SHOT show. They're still in their "wrappers". I used the FAL version and it rocks.

Comment

Thanks Tim.

I've been checking Uncle Mikes web site off and on for awhile now, but they still only show the AR and AK versions. I'll have to give them a call.

Comment

Working...
                              X