X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimW
    replied
    And, because this thread is no longer useful, I am locking it.

If anyone ever hears any more about this, PM me and I can unlock it, or you can start a new thread.

Leave a comment:

• m92s
    replied
    This certainly is "The thread that wouldn't die"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    maybe scamming to people trained to not only kill, but erase, wasnt such a good con.

Leave a comment:

• OldFalGuy
    replied
    Talk about back from the grave-

I thought someone stole the Distant Thunder moniker without knowing its bad ju-ju or someone else got roped in by this squirrel recently.

Glad its just a flashback and there have no further injuries.

Leave a comment:

• TimW
    replied
    The DTT fiasco is years old, folks. There was a huge thread on Lightfighter about all this a couple years ago. Some folks had (supposdly) tracked him/her down, but nothing ever came of it.

Others had collected info from others who'd been ripped off in the hopes of getting some local DA involved. that never happened either.

DTT was a member of this board, but hasn't posted in several years.

It sucks, but sometimes **** just doesn't get resolved and folks remain screwed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    the guy is a member, right? so just call him out. either he wont ever post again or he'll have a lot explaining to do.

Leave a comment:

• bulletcatchR
    replied
    I personally would like to know as much about the guy as possible, and think that info should be posted as well. That is a good way to try and insure that kind of fiasco doesn't happen again.

bulletcatchR

Leave a comment:

• TimW
    replied
    Talk about a Necro-post.

DTT is a long-dead item. To my knowledge, only a couple of people have received anything from them (originally) or any 'recompense' for the screwed up orders, theft (alleged...just covering my bases here), and (alleged) deception.

IMO, just write it off to a bad Internet experience. Sucks to do so, but there you go.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is a lost cause IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• JBSF3
    replied
    Still waiting for resolution...years later...anyone???

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am beginning to get real interested in these escapades.

Leave a comment:

• JBSF3
    replied
    Still waiting on my DT stuff, haven't heard from them in almost a month.........

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Went to the gun show this morning and looked around, didnt find what I'd went after, but found this new LBV, got it fairly cheap, only thing is, it black, wished it was woodland camo.

Im still waiting on my custom LBV, the ole' boy so far behind, this one I got today will hold me over till I get my other one.

TG

PS: has anyone here got their stuff from DT yet?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Shhhhh, dont let my wife know she can keep my nads in her purse....
    She thinks they will last longer if she keeps em in the freezer.

Nice vest.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I don't have a wife, but the lady who lets me live with her....thinks I'm a jackass. My favorite quote is still, "you spent $600 on a sewing machine." Yeah baby, its to save money on gear by making my own.

We are all truely nerds.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X