Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any comments about this?

http://readyman.com/Free-Special-For...m_campaign=wsc

I had a friend once, but the wheels fell off. Sad, very sad.

Re: Any comments about this?

Well, it'd take someone with much higher skills than I have to put that to use. Normally I have a comprehensive "get me home bag" with me all all times, it has things that would be much easier for my use. This would possibly be useful to someone in an escape and evade situation, a scenario where they've had all their equipment taken or lost, a bare bones means of getting by for a few days.
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Re: Any comments about this?

I guess that if you have made no preps at all, it is better than nothing.

I've got sewing supplies up the wazoo, thanks to my dear wife. I've got fish hooks and line in plenty in stock also. I figure that if things do get tough, I may want to cut myself a cane pole and go perch jerking.

Saws I've got already also, in plenty.

My arrowheads all screw into aluminum arrows for the crossbow or the compound. If I'm reduced to building my own, I might can get the bow ready, but what am I going to use for the string if I don't already have one?

That arrowhead might work for a squirrel, but I wouldn't shoot a Raccoon with it, because you'd just lose it, annoy the 'coon, and not have nothing left to shoot.

I wouldn't want to hook a real fish with those hooks, either.

The snare locks might be a good idea, though, but you still have to have the wire.

Preps for the totally unprepared......
      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
      X