X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triangle 66
    replied
    Re: NBC mask going to be necessary?

But the CDC says ebola isn't airborne...

I K-N-O-W it has to be true, that's why the health workers in the ebola wards don't wear positive ventalion 'space' suits...

Leave a comment:

• paintballmagnet
    replied

I wonder if you could be several misting nozzles, pipe them so they'd spray you top to bottom with a gravity or pressurized tank full of bleach?

Leave a comment:

• 9th Company
    replied

mainemilitary has masks, replacement parts, and clothing.

I was thinking for use if fallout happens. You don't want to breathe fallout or have it on your skin.

Leave a comment:

• Herr Walther
    replied

Good question. I could hose myself down I suppose, or use the hose to set up a shower way out in the backyard.

Raises a lot of questions. But I'm not going to go down without trying should it come to that.

Leave a comment:

• paintballmagnet
    replied

But if you are exposed, how will you disinfect to safely remove it when you get home or when you need a filter change? I've seen what the army has set up for chemical or biological warfare, well beyond anything I could cobble together.

Leave a comment:

• Herr Walther
    started a topic NBC mask going to be necessary?

NBC mask going to be necessary?

Well, just to be ready in case, I just bought a new surplus Czech army CM4 mask with a 40mm NBC cartridge. It was under $40 with shipping.

If you don't already have one you might think about getting one just in case.

Better safe than sorry.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390850208282...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Working...
X