NBC mask going to be necessary?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC mask going to be necessary?

Well, just to be ready in case, I just bought a new surplus Czech army CM4 mask with a 40mm NBC cartridge. It was under $40 with shipping.

If you don't already have one you might think about getting one just in case.

Better safe than sorry.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390850208282...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Re: NBC mask going to be necessary?

But if you are exposed, how will you disinfect to safely remove it when you get home or when you need a filter change? I've seen what the army has set up for chemical or biological warfare, well beyond anything I could cobble together.
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Good question. I could hose myself down I suppose, or use the hose to set up a shower way out in the backyard.

Raises a lot of questions. But I'm not going to go down without trying should it come to that.
      Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

mainemilitary has masks, replacement parts, and clothing.

I was thinking for use if fallout happens. You don't want to breathe fallout or have it on your skin.
        “I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.”
        ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Comment

I wonder if you could be several misting nozzles, pipe them so they'd spray you top to bottom with a gravity or pressurized tank full of bleach?
          "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
          The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

But the CDC says ebola isn't airborne...

I K-N-O-W it has to be true, that's why the health workers in the ebola wards don't wear positive ventalion 'space' suits...

Comment

Working...
            X