Voodoo Tactical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo Tactical

I have been wanting to get a pack for my young ones for a while so the could have a go bag. I have looked around for a while and everything I liked was so expensive and, I think, too large for them. I found some small Molle packs on the net that were less than 100 bucks and decided to take the chance. I ordered two of them and one came yesterday. The site didn't say what brand the packs were but they are Voodoo Tactical and I must say, I was surprised at the quality. These things are built like a tank with lots of features and just the right size. Its nice to know that there is good gear available that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
    The peace symbol is the swastika of the new millennium.<br /><br /><br />

" The amazing thing about a hula-hooping bear is not that it hula-hoops so well, but that it hula-hoops at all." - jefferson101-

Re: Voodoo Tactical

Voodoo tactical and Condor are two Chicom brands I see in abundance around the surplus stores near Ft Lewis Washington were a fair number of active duty Army units are headquartered and deploy from.
    Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Comment

RT, have you used any VT or Condor stuff? I intend to order a VT chest rig soon. The pack seems really good, but I haven't used it yet.

" The amazing thing about a hula-hooping bear is not that it hula-hoops so well, but that it hula-hoops at all." - jefferson101-

Comment

I have an OD green Condor jacket that seems fairly well made. I've worn it for two seasons now with no complaints.
        [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

I just ordered a chest rig and mag panel, will report back as soon as I can check it out

Comment

Bought a LBV at a gun show last fall. I love this thing.
            [CENTER][SIZE=1]“Corruptissima republica plurimae leges,”[/SIZE][/CENTER]
            [CENTER][SIZE=1]“The more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws.”[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=1]Publius Cornelius Tacitus[/SIZE][/CENTER]
            [CENTER][SIZE=1][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
            [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sic Semper Tyrannis[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X