.22 LR pouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .22 LR pouch

Can anyone recommend a pouch for carrying .22LR cartridges loose on the belt or vest? Most of the pouches I've looked at were too open at the top and would allow these little buggers to fall out if I took a tumble.

Re: .22 LR pouch

You may want to try a utility pouch

Comment

small crown royal bag
      coin pouch
      plastic condiment
      comblock oil bottle/can

Comment

If you are not incredibly picky about it matching your tacticool Molle gear, check into the chalk pouches that they have for use by those freestyle rock climbers. The pouches come in a few different sizes and have a neat little automatic elastic closure and a system for still holding their shape as they empty (usually some semi-rigid springy stuff around the rim of the opening. They are also usually a little bit padded which would soften the blow in case the pouch gets dropped.

http://www.kriegclimbing.com/SKULLs-...-Climbing.aspx
        Last edited by RT; April 2, 2012, 22:59.
        Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Comment

Cell phone case.
          [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

I had a small zipper pouch from a bank that I have been using for years.
            It was small, like it can fit in your back pocket.

BISHOP
            The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

For my .22 revolver I use a "civil war" reproduction percussion cap box - looks like it fits in on my holster belt, too.
              Freedom Of Speech does not include freedom from consequences.

When riding a horse, remember that you are not in control, but are just another voting member.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief351 View Post
                For my .22 revolver I use a "civil war" reproduction percussion cap box - looks like it fits in on my holster belt, too.

This was my first thought tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
                It has an inner flap to keep the little caps in the pouch while someone is bouncing along on a horse.
                Grantbo's Misadventures: 40 stories of when Grantbo's life when horribly wrong >> [URL="http://www.grantbo.wordpress.com"]www.grantbo.wordpress.com[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                X