No announcement yet.

Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard-Nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard-Nice!

Just got my voodoo tactical shotgun scabbard. I also bought two shotgun shell carriers that hold 12 rounds each. The scabbard came with a sling and Molle attachments on both sides. The ammo pouch has molle attachments on one side and a velcro flap on the front. I put both pouches on the scabbard. I put my 870 with 18 1/2 inch mossberg breecher barrel in it. My breecher barrel has aggressive teeth so it did not want to slide in with out catching on the lining of the scabbard. I put some tape on the teeth just to try the fit. I then placed my gun sling over the barrel as I slid it in. That worked good. Over all I was thought the products were very good. My concern originally was that there products were 600 denier pack cloth. I equated it to paint ball products. This was not the case for these specific products. The quality was much better than I expected. These pouches were better than the Molle ll pouches that are mil spec that I have on my LBV. I would like to look at their vest before I buy. The pouches and scabbard are definitely a buy in my book.

I wanted the scabbard to mount in my truck behind the seat. I can also attach it to a pack or just sling it over my shoulder when not carrying the gun for defensive purposes. the scabbard fits lever action rifles and other short barreled rifles. I want to try a Saiga 12 in it to try it out. For 25 bucks you would have a hard time finding anything comparable.

Last edited by victor23; January 29th, 2010, 23:52.

Re: Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard-Nice!

Looks good. Do you have a web address for the company?

Comment

voodootactical.net is the website. You can also find their products at their on line store on e-bay. Be sure to go to their store as other dealers will mark the same product up a few bucks. I am wondering if any one has one of their vest. I am really curious about the quality. If it is the same as the stuff I bought, I would buy one.

Comment

That looks close to if not the same as what The Sportsmans Guide and I think, Cheaper Than Dirt has been selling. I've been tempted but have been waiting to hear from someone that has actually seen one up close. Thanks for the heads up on these.
        "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
        The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Working...
        X