Blackhawk Battle bag question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhawk Battle bag question.

Anyone use one?? Thinking of adding one to the kit. and was wondering if it was worth the price.

Re: Blackhawk Battle bag question.

John, you got a linK? Always interested in something different, perhaps better than what I have. I usually prefer Maxpedition gear.
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Here you go. Have found them on line for 35.00-50.00 cheaper than Blackhawks retail price.

http://www.blackhawk.com/Catalog/Pro...tle-bag&type=Q

Comment

Found this also in the 30.00 price range smaller yet cheaper.

http://www.countycomm.com/minebag.htm

Comment

That last one is interesting. At that price a guy could carry two!
          "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"

Comment

I thought of that also. Going to order 2 of then in a week or so. If nothing else I can use them as add on pouches on my pack.

Comment

I have the old model in ACU, I don't currently use it, but it's not bad at all, a fairly civilian looking bag (I actually had a few women compliment me on the color), pretty good capacity for EDC, not too small, not too big, The older version has mag pouches outside that are not that good for daily items, and the inside could maybe use more compartments/dividers (modular), the current version looks better than the one I have, although it seems to be similar inside, but not having dividers/compartments is sometimes a good thing, so it depends on what you want to carry.

I've recently been thinking of changing back to this from the Maxpededition Fatboy s-type I now carry (too little space) or maybe buying a larger version of the versipack, either a Jumbo s-type or the new Jumbo E.D.C
              "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

The Jumbo is nice, I have one that I use as a day pack when out roaming the woods. Carries a .357 revolver, 1/2 dozen speedloaders, water bottle, food bars-all the necessary items I MIGHT need if I were to get turned around and need to do an unplanned campout. I had considered buying the next size up but I think it'd be too heavy if fully loaded, especially with just one strap. The S-type along with something like John has found would help to balance the load.

Comment

Working...
                X