HSGI alipad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSGI alipad

Has anyone used one on their alice pack?

I've been ruck marching lately with my medium alice carrying some fairly heavy loads and I could really use more padding around the waist, I also like the idea of being able to carry water bladders close to the back/body, especially now during winter season when water tends to freeze up
    "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Re: HSGI alipad

i dont know what an alipad is but we used to cut up a puss pad and tape it up as needed.

i just looked it up. wow, that fancy. but i know of a few things id rather spend $100 on if there is a cheaper alternative.

Comment

Re: HSGI alipad

A hundred dollars is not a little, but I dont mind spending that if I get what I want and in good quality to boot, also supporting American or Europian business is always an added bonus, but one that usually costs more than chink alternatives.
      "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

Working...
      X