Any Benchmade Collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Benchmade Collectors

I have a nice Benchmade knife. Some of the Benchmade knives out there fetch a pretty penny. I looked on E-Bay, but I couldn't find anything like the one I have.

It is an ATS-34. It is an Emerson Design. Tanto blade with a partially serated edge. Has a butterfly on the blade with Bali-Song inside the butterfly. The only other thing about this blade is that it is for left handed folk.

Any idea of the worth of this blade? Not that I am currently interested in getting rid of it. I had heard that the left handed blades were hard to come by and that they usually fetch a nicer price than than some right handed blades of the similar type. Don't know if that is true in the collector world but somebody did offer me a really nice price a while back.

Thanx for any info.

Re: Any Benchmade Collectors

If this is a folding knife, then it probably a cqc-7...

http://emersonknives.com/shop/cqc-7-...es/cqc-7b-bts/

Emerson designed the knife and benchmade and others produced it.

It is about $200 but condition and the exact model make a difference.

Comment

appreciate the info and link. That's the blade outside a few small details. Yes, it is a folding knife.

I picked it up at a gun show back in 2000 for $80. Bought it because it was left handed which may or may not raise the value. Being a Southpaw myself, it hand my name all over it.

Keeping it because I heard from a few people that Benchmade is a real good blade. Not a real blade man myself, but I used to do Gerber.

Comment

ATS-34 is good steel for a blade that will stay sharp for a while. $80? You stole that.

Comment

Working...
        X