Cold Steel Master Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Steel Master Hunter

I want to get one after reading reviews. I want the one without a guthook that is made of carbon V steel. I would like to know a good place to get one you know best price or good customer service. And what kind of sheath does it come with?

What kind of sheath does it come with? Also can ya'll give me some links on properly sharpening knives ,I'm not to good at that. Also is there a good sharpening kit?

Thanks

BTT^^^^^

Comment

Try www.knifecenter.com for more info on the master hunter/sheath

They have a fast felivery service and prices are nice (not the best). I ordered a Cold Steel SRK and got it within a week! So overseas delivery works well too!

CZ

Comment

The latest flyer from WWW.ltspecpro.com shows the master hunter #JF36C @ $59.99. If nothing else order thier catalog online and they will send you sales flyers. I've got a half dozen or so of thier knives. I don't think you can beat the quality @ thier prices. HTH Chas

Comment

Hey Coop....

Great knife,, but the sheath really blows...

ttyle

Eric....

------------------
          On/Scene Tactical

http://www.mnsi.net/~nbtnoel

Leading the Way in Quality custom Sheathing

Comment

I bought my Cold Steel Carbon V Master Hunter in 1990 and it came with a real POS cordura nylon sheath. Couldn't stand it anymore so I recently had a kydex sheath made by Survival Sheath Systems at www.survialsheath.com
            Workmanship is excellent and I had my sheath 5 days after I ordered it online.

------------------
            Enlisted men are stupid but extremely cunning and sly and bear considerable watching. Army Officers Guide 1894

Comment

Working...
            X