Mr Mitch's Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Mitch's Daughter

Hi group. Its been about a year since my dad passed away. He thought highly of everyone in this group. With the way things are today and me now having time on my hands I'd like to reconnect.
    Practice makes perfect - if it doesn't, get an auto

Welcome back.

We do still sorely miss your father around here.
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Thank you. I do too.

Comment

Greetings Agnes!!

Comment

Greetings Sling!

Comment

I think about your Dad alot. Especially every time I go to the Knob Creek shoot. Camped at your Dad's a couple of times during it.

Comment

We did a 21 gun salute for him at knob creek october last year. Had his remains packed into 12 ga shot shells. Maybe you were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Agnes View Post
                We did a 21 gun salute for him at knob creek october last year. Had his remains packed into 12 ga shot shells. Maybe you were there.
                Unfortunately I missed it. My health has cut down dramatically my road trips nowadays. Knob Creek is 4 to 5 hours away one way, and I cannot camp out anymore. Got to be plugged up to a heart machine to sleep.

I will set off an artillary simulator when this one comes around in his honor here at the house though. He always thought they were funny when they went off at the Creek's camping area. I contend to this day I know nothing about them. LOL

Comment

Understandable. Dad introduced several styles of explosives to many people. As i youngster I clearly recall numerous dynamite shoots we hosted. Blessings to you.

Comment

Oh my....I don't check in to this site frequently enough. I had no idea Mr.Mitch passed away. So sorry for your loss Such horrible news.

He was in TX if I'm remembering right? Or OK? I saw your ammo trade thread....if you're anywhere near me (NC) I'll help you out with a little 9mm & 45ACP
                    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.<br /><br />-- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                    X