WHY......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY......

Is it we welcome all these People in.........and NEVER here from them, again...........?????

Some sort of Scam?

Just like the Voter rolls, anyone that has never "checked in" or posted in a year.......should be PURGED!! Otherwise fraud will occur.
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Not unusual for people to register for a forum and never post, and never return. I see the same thing on my board. My best guess is they register thinking they can gain access to members-only areas, and seeing none, and not finding the overall content immediately to their liking they move on.

Sometimes something looks like a good fit but turns pout to not be so. That was my experience with AWRM, and another militia forum as well. Too many yahoos who thought they were smarter than educated people. I eventually quit even lurking because there was nothing to be gained.

RR

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

I don't know........I always "sample" a site......before I join. If they want you to join FIRST, to see their content.............THEN I am suspicious!!!

Just strange that someone to join a site, without any prospect of joining in? They must have an idea what the site is all about.
      And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

People are strange is all I can say. Think back over some of those who used to hang around here. Remember the cross-dresser who like pics of himself with belt feds? And then claimed they were of his willing girlfriend?

RR
        Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

NO!!! Cannot say I remember that!!! "Gunkid" is the only strange one, I remember!!

Comment

Working...
          X