Back after a long time gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after a long time gone

HI I have rejoined after many years gone and glad you all will have me back. I live in south Florida and love to shoot and tinker with rifles. I reload for all my guns rifles and handguns alike. I had a friend on this forum years ago that I used to shot with a the PBSO range. I have lost contact with him, he lived in Wellington Florida and used to shot an FAL. If you see this John say hello!!! I learned from you and finally got an AR10.

Re: Back after a long time gone

Welcome back, glad to have ya.
    "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
    [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
    MOLON LABE!
    AC0XV

Comment

Welcome back.
      [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Welcome back ebb!

Comment

Welcome back Ebb.
          [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, you all know how to make a guy feel at home!!!

Comment

Welcome from North Florida.
              I grew up in Palm Beach County in the 50's and 60's and lived there until 1996 when it just got way too crowded.
              I can remember when North Lake Blvd turned into a dirt road thru the woods just a couple miles past the Beeline. We used to roam out there, shoot, camp, etc. If we went far enough, we ended up in Loxahatchee.
              "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
              Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, AMVETS, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

Comment

Working...
              X