• krinkov
    replied
    Re: Hi from Canada

Find a AR-10 And hide it, welcome here..KRINK

Leave a comment:

• ISC
    replied

Welcome! Whenever I think about Canadian gun owners it makes me want to plot to smuggle a SVT 40 south of the border...

Leave a comment:

• rice paddy daddy
    replied

Originally posted by wyn View Post
    Hi, many thanks for the welcome. OK background. I moved to Canada in 1998 and worked as a truck driver all over north America. As a kid I was fascinated with the history of the south and CSA. I found a family connection and this just thrilled me.I love the southern US and met some great people and was always treated well. It's an honor for me to be welcomed at a forum such as this. Thank you.
    Ever pick up from, or deliver to, Huttig Building Products in Jacksonville, Florida?

Leave a comment:

• rice paddy daddy
    replied

Welcome from the Florida/Georgia border area.

Leave a comment:

• sling
    replied

Originally posted by wyn View Post
    I'm a Brit living in Canada with an ancestor who fought with the Georgia cavalry. I hope I will be welcome here.
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• wyn
    replied

No connection with Quebec at all thank God. I'm Welsh by birth and moved to Canada to marry a lady I've been with 17 years now. Would love to move to the southern US but sadly the closest I'll get is when I go trucking again.

Leave a comment:

• Reasonable Rascal
    replied

Canadians are always welcome so long as they are not Quebecois. Je nes parle les Francais pas.

RR

Leave a comment:

• wyn
    replied

Hi, many thanks for the welcome. OK background. I moved to Canada in 1998 and worked as a truck driver all over north America. As a kid I was fascinated with the history of the south and CSA. I found a family connection and this just thrilled me.I love the southern US and met some great people and was always treated well. It's an honor for me to be welcomed at a forum such as this. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Herr Walther
    replied

You are certainly welcome here.

Please give us a little background info if you don't mind...

Nothing that would get you in a run with the Brits now mind you...

Leave a comment:

• wyn
    started a topic Hi from Canada

Hi from Canada

I'm a Brit living in Canada with an ancestor who fought with the Georgia cavalry. I hope I will be welcome here.
Working...
X