Hi from Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Canada

I'm a Brit living in Canada with an ancestor who fought with the Georgia cavalry. I hope I will be welcome here.

Re: Hi from Canada

You are certainly welcome here.

Please give us a little background info if you don't mind...

Nothing that would get you in a run with the Brits now mind you...
    Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Hi, many thanks for the welcome. OK background. I moved to Canada in 1998 and worked as a truck driver all over north America. As a kid I was fascinated with the history of the south and CSA. I found a family connection and this just thrilled me.I love the southern US and met some great people and was always treated well. It's an honor for me to be welcomed at a forum such as this. Thank you.

Comment

Canadians are always welcome so long as they are not Quebecois. Je nes parle les Francais pas.

RR
        Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

No connection with Quebec at all thank God. I'm Welsh by birth and moved to Canada to marry a lady I've been with 17 years now. Would love to move to the southern US but sadly the closest I'll get is when I go trucking again.

Comment

Originally posted by wyn View Post
            I'm a Brit living in Canada with an ancestor who fought with the Georgia cavalry. I hope I will be welcome here.
            Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from the Florida/Georgia border area.
              "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
              Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, AMVETS, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

Comment

Originally posted by wyn View Post
                Hi, many thanks for the welcome. OK background. I moved to Canada in 1998 and worked as a truck driver all over north America. As a kid I was fascinated with the history of the south and CSA. I found a family connection and this just thrilled me.I love the southern US and met some great people and was always treated well. It's an honor for me to be welcomed at a forum such as this. Thank you.
                Ever pick up from, or deliver to, Huttig Building Products in Jacksonville, Florida?
                "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
                Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, AMVETS, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

Comment

Welcome! Whenever I think about Canadian gun owners it makes me want to plot to smuggle a SVT 40 south of the border...

Comment

Find a AR-10 And hide it, welcome here..KRINK
                    NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Gun-loving Canadians always welcome.

flashguy in Dallas
                      When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
                      X