Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello again my freinds i missed ya lol

yes i missed ya and not for my rifle not being sighted in lol
    this is my new account, as i have seemd to have lost my old one, its okay i like this one better, my old handle used to be deltadog, and some of you may remember me by my story of a possible bigfoot encounter i had here in utah lol okay go ahead the joke firing line is clear yiou may commence firing jokes lol anyways its been to long, and i so wanted to put my $0.02 in on a lot of topics, so now i am back with a vengence, and a new respect for life! that new respect comes from realising that its better to be single sometimes, than be in a relationship lol but that is for another time, and now that i am single, i can once again, spend all my free time, doing what i love, building, and shooting, rifles! sorry you ar fans, i preffer to build ak's! but i thank you all for all you do and lets keep this website alive and make it as much fun, and as informative as possible

Re: hello again my freinds i missed ya lol

Comment

Welcome back...
      Take up our quarrel with the foe<br />To you from failing hands we throw<br />The torch; be yours to hold it high.<br />If ye break faith with us who die<br />We shall not sleep, though poppies grow<br />In Flanders fields.<br /><br />Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae (1872-1918)<br /><br />Support...<i>really</i> support...our vets!

Comment

Welcome back!!

Comment

Welcome back...
          bf

Comment

Welcome Back!
            Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
            I'm Old And May Not Fight. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963

Comment

Working...
            X