hello from MN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from MN!!!

Hi everyone! Found this site from over at frugalsquirrels.com. Like what I see here so far!
    little about me...
    I live in east central Minnesota, about 2 hrs north of Minneapolis, I'm in the Nat'l Guard after having done 4 yrs. with the 101st Abn. 11b now transitioned to 19d (cav scout). I've been to Kosovo (2001) and Iraq (2003 & 2005). When it comes to armed combat, I like to think I know what I'm talking about, I definitely have a fair amount of experience in it. I'm always looking to learn more and get faster, quicker, or more efficient with my weapons and gear. Hoping to learn from everyone here, and maybe teach some of ya!

Re: hello from MN!!!

Welcome abaord sir...
    bf

Comment

I used to live in Princeton before I moved South, so you must be somewhere in the vicinity of Lake Wobegone, right? I know it's a bit north and west of Princeton, because I got lost in the fog and drove through there once.

Welcome to AW, Sir!
      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Mike

Comment

Welcome aassltsoldier!

Comment

Working...
          X