Creators Update Coming......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creators Update Coming......

For Win 10 users. I don't need 99% of it, but it is coming, whether you want it or not........sometime in April? ::
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Re: Creators Update Coming......

It won't get in my machine. Windows 10 has never gotten in either.
    ▬ [COLOR=Sienna][B]Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. [/B][/COLOR]- [I]Samuel Johnson[/I] ▬

▬ [COLOR=Purple][B]The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.[/B][/COLOR] ▬

Comment

Be very careful what you let in your box...this is NOT 1990.
      karl
      Reb. You are a wise gentleman.
      Karl

[url]http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/[/url]

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Comment

I have one Windows 10 machine. I was using it as a learning platform for customers with Windows 10 problems. I no longer have the business open so about the only thing I use it for now is iTunes.

Let them update it. There is no information on the system anyway.
        [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Walther View Post
          I have one Windows 10 machine. I was using it as a learning platform for customers with Windows 10 problems. I no longer have the business open so about the only thing I use it for now is iTunes.

Let them update it. There is no information on the system anyway.
          I assume this update, is like their "anniversary" update. It is as close as you can come, to installing a new OS.

The "Anniversary" update went smoothly. I hope this one does also!! But its not like your average update......

If this is like the "anniversary" update, it will turn back on, all the settings you had turned off before. FIRST thing to check!!
          And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

The update was not too traumatic. The "Window's Defender" screen is different. They also added a new link for "app's" on the tool screen.

But other than that, I have not noticed a whole lot different.....????

Comment

Working...
            X