Image Sync?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Sync?

I did a malware bytes as recommended but nothing was found except for adware.

So I have noticed this website has done some strange things of late. I keep getting downloads from AW and after a few hours of inactivity I get a session time out. I normally like to close the lid of the laptop and open at random times to check in. Mostly this is the only site I frequent because I like the company.

So today this morning I got the session time-out message and closed internet explorer then re-opened. At least it's not killing my session. I still get the enter windows password box which I close with the big X.

In the background was a pop-up box that said: View Downloads Internet Explorer.
    ImgSync
    Image8.pubmatic.com

I have the options to open or run the 3 downloads?

I told windows to clear the list.
    Call me John, just an old man with opinions.

I'm still getting these odd pages, if I close IE there are multiple sync's running. I checked google and came up with this.
    Image8.pubmatic.com is a redirect virus that starts filling your web browser with numerous ads right after you click the “Allow” button. Image8.pubmatic.com virus is a website that creates lots of advertisements and redirects the traffic on your browser to affiliated links.
    Oct 1, 2018
    Call me John, just an old man with opinions.

Comment

Working...
    X