Error when navigating to the next page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when navigating to the next page

Description: I log in. When I browse through General Discussion, I will click on the next page number at the bottom of the page. Most of the times this happens by Page 3.

What should happen: the next page appears

What happens: I get the following error message and I cannot navigate further
    • Error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. (error_x)
    Using Win7, Brave browser (Chrome code)

Additionally when I click on "Inform the administrator", I get a new web page with the following message: Bad Request - Invalid URL

HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.
    I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.
    ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

When I tried to navigate to the next page then suddenly lenovo laptop screen flickering started and it was really harassing me. So please help me to fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
    X