Windows 10 again, login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 again, login

So the wife has windows 1o on her desktop. It is set to sleep at night or for periods of non use. Each time we wake it up you have to login again. I have tried everything including netplwiz and nothing works. It still requires a login when waking up from sleep. How do I get it so I do not have to login each time?
    Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
    Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

You might give this a try... https://www.windowscentral.com/how-p...resuming-sleep
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Okay tried those and the first one and the last one did not do anything. Still have to login. The second one says there is no gpedit.msc. I have the home version so it says that I can add it. But when I did what was suggested it still says cannot find gpedit.msc this is all when logged in a admin. I guess I will have to live with logging in all the time. POS windows 10!
      Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
      Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

Working...
      X