Screen Shots How To?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Shots How To?

I finally figured out how to take a screenshot on my Toshiba Satellite laptop, by pressing the FN and Windows keys, and then the END (PRTSC) key. But from there, once the screen briefly dims as the capture is taken, I have no idea what to do or where it goes. Is there any way to have the picture auto save to some place or folder that I can more easily find it without having to do a search of the laptop?
    Media vita in morte sumus

When I do a screenshot I open up Paint and click the paste option. Then I tweek it in PicPick and save to pictures folder. I'm sure there are other ways to do it though!

Comment

What I have to do now is take the picture, and then drag the pointer to the Windows icon and right click Search. Then in search I start with screenshots and I notice the picture I took shows up as one of the recommendations. I have absolutely no idea where it is otherwise stored on the laptop. This is what I need to figure out so that I can more quickly find it instead of having to do a search.

Comment

Alright ... I found it! It created a screenshots sub folder in my pictures folder. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
        X