What is up with Linux Sound???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with Linux Sound???

My Windows machine will literally blow the windows out of the place, with the stereo system I have hooked up! I even had neighbors complain........

But I installed Manjaro Arch on VMware............and with the volume and everything WIDE OPEN......the sound is about a 1, compared to Windows. WHY the hell is it so quiet??? SUCKS!!
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Led,
    You might try the solution found here (use the steps under the first answer)
    Is it possible to set the audio volume using the terminal?, instead of clicking the speaker icon in the topbar, the reason I want need to do this is because my keyboard does not have a volume incre...
    "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
    http://survivalblog.com
    MOLON LABE!
    AC0XV

Comment

Working...
    X