Smilies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies

When will we be able to see the various Smilies?
    When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

The dentist hasn't finished with the others.

Some were added to the old software platform and would have to be found and reloaded. The others? I honestly don't know. I do know I was warned a couple of years ago that the most recent versions of the software were bug ridden, so it is all going to take time to sort out.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

I want the Facepalm image_388.gif back.
      When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by flashguy View Post
        I want the Facepalm image_388.gif back.
        LMAO!

Comment

Smilies are all screwed up. None of the old smilies transfered and I am unable to upload anything that works. I have tried uploading the and various others, but the old format is not recognized as an image even though the software states the upload was successful.

I don't know how to fix it. Sorry.
          Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

We have both tried. Either we went to the same school, or the darn software didn't. One more thing for our Christmas list.

RR
            Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

no worries, the effort/attempt is greatly appreciated through

Comment

Working...
              X