jerky keyboard/mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerky keyboard/mouse

Recently the keyboard and mouse have been acting up. The keyboard will hang when typing then spits out a string of letters and the mouse become jerky and not smooth. I thought it was the keyboard going out so got a new one and the same thing happens. These are wireless mouse/keyboards and running on windows 7 home premium. Any ideas what is causing this? Thanks
    Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
    Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Re: jerky keyboard/mouse

You probably have a background program running that is using up resources.

Mine was doing that constantly and also causing web pages to stutter when scrolling.

It was MalWare Bytes that was doing it so I shut it off.

Problem solved.
    [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

That could be. I am running malwarebytes also but it is supposed to only do its thing in the early morning.
      Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
      Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

All I know is shutting it off fixed my trouble. My trouble was the same as yours.
        [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Working...
        X