Where is "Spell Check" on posting???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is "Spell Check" on posting???

When I misspell a word in a post, it automatically "underlines" itself. But I cannot find where to fix the word?
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Re: Where is "Spell Check" on posting???

In Firefox or Chrome you can highlight the underlined word and then right click on it for options.

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
      When I misspell a word in a post, it automatically "underlines" itself. But I cannot find where to fix the word?
      Right click on the word. The alternate/correct spelling will be at the top of the menu that opens.
      [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

I VERY seldom misspell a word......and when I see that I do, I have the initiative to figure out where I went wrong. But I will try that next time!!! Nice to know there IS the "option"..........

But the only way to learn........is by the mistakes you make.....thanks !!!

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Working...
        X