Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to install adobe creative suite 2.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to install adobe creative suite 2.0?

I downloaded the files located on the adobe site for creative suite 2.0 that they put up as free. Anyway I am unable to get it to install. It goes through the disc 1 fine and then asks to put in disc two and click ok. It will not do anything at this point. I click on ok and nothing happens. I have tried installing from the hard drive where I downloaded the files and from a CD that I burned the files onto. I even tried dong install according to their troubleshooting sheet 331298 and it still gets to the point of asking for another disc and stops there. Anyone know how to get around this? I am running windows 7 home premium with all the correct requirements that are asked for.
    Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
    Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Re: how to install adobe creative suite 2.0?

I don't know if this will help, but they have installation instructions.

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/...nstall_Win.pdf

Comment

I have that and the troubleshooting one they have. The problem I am having is that when the first disc installs it asks to insert disc 2 and press ok. Problem is it will not recolonize where disc 2 is. When I click on ok nothing happens. I downloaded the files into a separate adobe file folder and tried to install from there. I have also burned each disc onto a CD and it cannot see it there either. I do not know that if I download the individual parts and install each that way if it would be the same and the combined program. They do state though on the site that these items are old and no longer supported and might not run on newer systems. Possibly that is the problem. Sigh
      Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
      Patrick Henry

Comment

I think that each file is an executable. After you click on OK try double clicking on the Disk 2 file.

I didn't have any trouble running them on my Windows 7 machine, but I installed the components that I wanted individually, so I didn't go through the suite install.

Comment

Got it to install. It was kind of a back door way of doing it but it did install. I do not know how to get the extras to work but that is okay.
          Patrick Henry

Comment

Working...
          X