Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenovo Laptop

I finally ordered my new Lenovo laptop.

E530, i5 Sandy Bridge 2.5 Ghz boost to 3.1. Was really wanting the newer Ivy Bridge, but for the speed gain and what I'm using it for, combined with the higher operating temps, it wasn't worth the extra cost.

8 GB of 1600 RAM, 500 GB 7200 RPM drive, no SSD, but again I don't really need it.

Fingerprint scanner and separate 10 key pad. Ethernet, and Dolby surround audio.

Best of all: Win7 Pro 64 bit!
    [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Re: Lenovo Laptop

Did you not recently post a rant against Lenovo? Just saying.
    Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
    Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

Re: Lenovo Laptop

I posted a rant against their customer service, not their computers.

They have a very good reputation in the business world and are the number two computer manufacturer in the world. I love their computers, and the IBM's before them.

They are a little higher than their competitors but the build quality is much better than the others too.

I did not order this direct from Lenovo. I would likely have been collecting my retirement by the time I received it.
      [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Working...
      X