Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of Buying a Lenovo?

DON'T.

After researching and building a computer on-line that really had the specs I want and a reasonable price tag, I did some customer service research.

The short version is that customer service is non-existent at Lenovo. The long version is here:

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/General-...terest_General

And this is on their own website!!!

THere are numerous other websites with miles-long lists of complaints against this company from not fulfilling orders for months on end, to complete lack of warrantee service for eligible machines.

Apparently, there is no one left from the old IBM days running this company. I really was looking forward to this new computer, but there is no way I'm putting that much at risk.

You've been warned! BEWARE!
    [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Re: Thinking of Buying a Lenovo?

What does the Better Business Bureau say??

Comment

Re: Thinking of Buying a Lenovo?

I did not check their site. It was pretty pointless after reading through hundreds of complaints from independent websites about this company's customer service issues.

I guess the saying is really true, you can't go home again. Meaning I was hoping to find the same great service and machines from this former IBM company.
      [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Working...
      X