Forum question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum question

Is there a way to view this forum with the first post on top instead of the bottom?
    U.S. Marine Corps: Pirates hate us more than Ninjas

It's like having a glass window with a label saying "Caution: do not wipe with a hammer"

Re: Forum question

Make sure you are logged in, then click on "User CP" in the upper left of the screen.

Click "Edit Options" and scroll down to the Thread Display Options section. Where it says Thread Display Mode, change it to "Linear - Newest First".

Comment

Originally posted by Noland View Post
      Make sure you are logged in, then click on "User CP" in the upper left of the screen.

Click "Edit Options" and scroll down to the Thread Display Options section. Where it says Thread Display Mode, change it to "Linear - Newest First".
      Thank you.....
      U.S. Marine Corps: Pirates hate us more than Ninjas

It's like having a glass window with a label saying "Caution: do not wipe with a hammer"

Comment

From reading his question, it would seem to me that he was already in "Newest First" mode; to have the first post at the top, wouldn't he want to be in "Oldest First" mode? (That's what my setting is, and the OP is at the top.)

flashguy
        [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

It doesn't matter much, he hasn't posted since 02JUN.
          [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Working...
          X