Names........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names........

BAD enough, I cannot import my "avatar"..........but I cannot even show what State I am from? You need to loosen up on all that. I have nothing to be ashamed of!!!
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Led, I believe we lost that ability with the software upgrade. Has nothing to do with us hard hard cases.

As for the avatar if you get it to me in the next day I'll see what I can do to help. For the record, I use the same general software on my medical forum, and I have not updated to this version used here. Perhaps you can see why.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Working...
    X