Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so let me make sure I got this right. If I send a $25 to the assaultweb, I can email a photo in and have the webmaster make it my personal avatar. Is that correct?
    Bruce
    Death is whimsical today. - Gary Oldman

Zombies man...they creep me out. - Dennis Hopper

Re: Avatar Photo question

Originally posted by BruceNRALife View Post
    Okay, so let me make sure I got this right. If I send a $25 to the assaultweb, I can email a photo in and have the webmaster make it my personal avatar. Is that correct?
    Bruce
    Essentially correct. Contributors get avatars, and Bronze level and above get to use their choice of avatars. You can send it to me and I can set it up, but you can also upload the picute you want directly in the user control panel where all of your other settings are. That way you can change it any time you want to without having to wait for anyone to set it for you.

Keep in mind, regular board rules do still apply to avatars as well. Nothing inappropriate allowed.

Nogura

Comment

Understood. Thank you Nogura.
      Death is whimsical today. - Gary Oldman

Zombies man...they creep me out. - Dennis Hopper

Comment

YUP!!!

You can be a Member here for 75 years. Miss your dues payment for one year......NO Avatar!!!

I will NEVER find the one, I USED to have.....again.......

So......keep up on your dues!!!!
        And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Working...
        X