User Notes (1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Notes (1)

So I clicked on my name today and it took me to my profile. there next to my name was "user notes (1)". I thought maybe I had made some sort of notation to myself, heck I didn't even remember having a notepad to do so!
    But when I tried to click on it, it says access denied. And it's an admin thing?
    Does anyone else have this? And what information is being compiled here?

*edit* it's actually under my user name, next to the send a message link.
    Last edited by Jackrabbit; September 1st, 2009, 13:15. Reason: .

Re: User Notes (1)

i have the same thing i noticed it the other day when i was looking for an easy way to see my latest posts.

Comment

Everybody gets 1, but only 1.

BISHOP
      The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

I'm going to copy this thread to the "Front Office" forum. Hopefully, someone in Admin can explain the way it works to you.

I can't.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

The note says that you are an "imported user." IOW migrated over when the software was changed a couple years back, rather than a new registrant since that time. Nothing TOO sinister.

RR
          Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Alright, I guess I'll take my tinfoil hat off then.

Comment

Working...
            X