Australia is an Anglo-Celtic Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia is an Anglo-Celtic Nation

A good read on Australia and how immigration will affect it. It's spot on!

Australia is an Anglo-Celtic Nation
    Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Re: Australia is an Anglo-Celtic Nation

Hmmm, well I think we are doing pretty well by fusing with Asia, as well as preserving our ties with Europe at the same time.
    EG: Aus recently took part in the Eurovision Song Contest (2nd last year with an Asian singer born here, but not so good with Isiah this year).

As long as we are left alone to work things out by ourselves, all will be well.

Return to the preservation of the 1930s will never work. Anyway most people enjoy the new diversity in food/richness of other cultures etc., and don't really want to.

Islamic extremism plus our Lefties (many being past communists and now morphed into "Water-melon Greens") are IMO presently the curse and main threat to our diverse but on the whole fairly peaceful society.
    If this author is campaigning for ethnic separation - I'm afraid he is 200 years too late. But if he is maintaining retention and enhancement of core values, he might well have a point and perhaps we should.

Recently it was the Cold War causing division; ethnic extremists in 1950s & 1970s carrying their political grudges into their new country(EG Embassy bombings); 1960/70s IRA (ditto); 1940s Jap Imperialists; 1920s Imperial Germany, then in the early 1900s - Tsarist Russia - [incidentally the time and main reason for our Federation in 1901 and also our long-standing friendship with the USA. ]

Chinese Imperialism and their internal '5th Column' may be our next challenge; but we seem to have survived so far - and will probably continue to survive an ethnic mix!

Australian culture, law and ethos is steeped with Britain's, due to their 18th century exploration voyages, courage and vision for the future - and I can't see any change on the horizon here.

This alone is one of the main reasons people from all over the world want to migrate here of course.....

I did in 1972
    There is no Spring without Winter, without Mistakes there is no Learning. There is no Life without Death, without Doubts there is no Faith. There is no Peace without War, without Fear there is no Courage. For without Mistakes, Doubts and Fears there are no pathways to Wisdom.
    Ron Owen.

Comment

Re: Australia is an Anglo-Celtic Nation

As long as you keep a good eye on the oneworld PC types. You will be ok.
      karl
      Karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Comment

Working...
      X