Dillon Square Deal on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillon Square Deal on the way!

I just scraped up the cash from working my 2nd job and ordered a Dillon Square Deal in .45ACP. Now I can feed Mr. Thompson a steady diet of 230gr FMJs. Hope Dillon ships quick! I've got a couple thousand hulls tumbled and ready to go. Life is good when all is well in the reloading shed/doghouse. Too bad it doesn't work for .30 carbine. The dillon rep said that there was too much of a taper to the case to make the SD work so I'll still be churning out the carbine rounds on the turret press.
    incoming rounds have the right of way.

Re: Dillon Square Deal on the way!

For just pistol loading, I like the SD better than my 550. Come to think, I don't like loading rifle on my 550 either, I weigh each of my charges. You need more ACP brass? I have quite a surplus if you need some, as good as you've been selling me brass as unheard of prices, I'd be willing to send you a few hundred on my dime. Is your Tommy gun a class three? Lucky you if it is, those things are about the most fun I know of that I can do by myself......AHEM
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

If you can spare some brass let me know how much you can send and PM me with the details. I greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!
      It's a West Hurley M1A1. Nicest one I've ever seen- deep bluing, nice wood, runs OK. It is having some feeding issues that are getting squared away by reaming the chamber to USGI spec and repolishing. West Hurleys were made up of commercial and USGI parts. I'm having all the internals replaced in the lower with USGI and the bbl reamed. You should have seen my wife's face the first time she shot it. Grin from ear to ear.

Comment

Yeah, I've been lucky enough to shoot one a couple times, nost fun i've had standing. Send me your address in a pm, I'll see about getting a flat rate box full sent. There will be NO charge!
        "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
        The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Press arrived yesterday and I got it unpacked and set up in about 1 1/2 hrs. Have to wait til the cold snap is past to play with setting the powder charge and testing the priming system. My wife said "it's pretty." I said that she was going to have to learn how to use it if she's going to burn up the ammo. She just smirked at me and said, "there's not enough room in the doghouse for both of us to work it." I'm thinking that (this might be a long stretch) maybe she's hinting that I need a bigger shop?????
          Naaaah.

Comment

Working...
          X