Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 Grain M855 SS109 Penetrator

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/26...15-boxes-of-30

Wasn't it just a while ago just the projectiles were near this price?

I can't reload for this cheap with 55 grain!
    I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.
    ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Now cheaper!

Can't reload for this, especially penetrator bullets!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/26...15-boxes-of-30
    I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.

Comment

I can't recall when prices were this low. It had to be over 25 years ago. I still have some Q131a from 2001 that was $179 per 500.

This is a good deal.

Comment

I bought 3 cartons of it. It goes bang and the brass is re-loadable. That's within about $5.00 of what Wolf steel case cost. I'm happy so far. It's still available if anyone needs some.
        Post with 1 views. Shared by waynco.

Comment

sale is over

Comment

1000 rounds for $299.00
            Federal 5.56mm Ammunition XM855CSF 62gr Steel Core FMJ 1000 rounds
            Isaiah 57:13
            When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you! The wind will carry them off, a breath will take them away. But whoever takes refuge in me shall possess the land and inherit my holy mountain.

For those with Vain Imaginations of SHTF scenarios

{Rev.13:7} And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. ... {10} If any man [is] for captivity, into captivity he goeth: if any man shall kill with the sword, with the sword must he be killed. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Comment

Working...
            X