Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see If I can start a fight...Can 9 45's be better than 15 plus 9mm's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets see If I can start a fight...Can 9 45's be better than 15 plus 9mm's?

Originally posted by mgjohn View Post
    Hicap 45's the best of both worlds. I agree with what Jefferson said, much the same here.

And them 9mm Glocks with the 33 round spares really liven the debate up also

Over looked the fact that Magpul now has 30 round 10mm and 45 acp mags out for the Glocks.
    Wow, 30 round 10mm for a Glock 20? Now if someone came out with a stretch barrel version of the 10mm Glock, you could almost just leave the AK at home too.
    Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Comment

Re: Lets see If I can start a fight...Can 9 45's be better than 15 plus 9mm's?

Originally posted by RT View Post
      Wow, 30 round 10mm for a Glock 20? Now if someone came out with a stretch barrel version of the 10mm Glock, you could almost just leave the AK at home too.

Just stop it! Dadgum you, Sir! I don't need to hear that.

I keep talking myself out of a 10mm, because brass is expensive for it, and I need another caliber about like I need a second head, or maybe a second wife.

But if one could find a carbine in 10mm to go with it? Come that day, I'll break down. Or maybe before. I'm way deficient in my firearm purchasing for this year. If I can hold out another three or four months, it may be time to do something radical.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
      X