Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have people gone crazy? $60 for 20 rounds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have people gone crazy? $60 for 20 rounds!

One twenty round box of .44 Mag W-W Black Talon! And some idiot BOUGHT it! Ammo prices ain't never gonna go down, people will buy no matter the asking price. I'm rich and didn't know it, I think I'm gonna sell all the ammo I have, use the money to buy a couple hundred acres and build my dream house.
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Re: Have people gone crazy? $60 for 20 rounds!

Went to a gunshow in Franklin TN couple of weekends ago and saw 2 50 round boxes of Chinese 9x18 for only 20.00 each. I could almost pay off the nation debt if I had all the ammo I sent down range in my full autos.

Comment

Ahhh, the famous Black Talon mystique. I would have bought a box of Win Ranger SXT. People joke SXT stands for Same eXact Thing as Black Talon, only minus the black color.

Comment

I just use my home-rolled .230g .45ACP ball ammo.

Hey. If I have to shoot them twice to get the same result, it's not like I don't have the second round to spare.

Bring it on, people. I'll load more!

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Yep, I load my own too. 5 bucks a box beats 60 bucks a box any day!

Comment

Originally posted by mgjohn View Post
            Went to a gunshow in Franklin TN couple of weekends ago and saw 2 50 round boxes of Chinese 9x18 for only 20.00 each. I could almost pay off the nation debt if I had all the ammo I sent down range in my full autos.
            There is a sucker born every minute!
            Peter 5:8
            "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Comment

Speaking of crazy, who is buying .22 LR rimfire at the same price as center fire rifle cartridges?
              The Washington Government can take their “Global Empire” and shove it up their “Pelosi”!

Comment

Ah the old Black Talon mystique. People don't know that Ranger SXT is the same stuff minus the black coating.

Comment

Working...
                X