Opening @*&#$ Russian 5.45 tins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening @*&#$ Russian 5.45 tins!

Anybody have a trick or an easier way than a hammer and screwdriver to get these blasted 5.45 Russian tins open?
    Thanks

Re: Opening @*&#$ Russian 5.45 tins!

Without the opener that comes in the crates, it's a real pain in the butt, for sure. I guess that's your incentive to buy two cases from the dealers, lol.

This thread might help:

http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=210779

I'm rather far from my ammo closet right now, but if it comes down to it, I can see if my wife can dig out one of the openers that I have...I've ordered a couple crates, so I'm sure I have one floating around in the closet somewhere.

Just let me know.

Comment

I've gotten the ones with a tab on the can and a key to open it with before, but these had no tab or key, so if you have some type of opener that would work I'd be interested in seeing what they look like
      Thanks

Comment

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I just did a quick check, and found a half dozen of the things. And I suspect that I can find more if I go digging. I just hit the first place I thought I'd put some.

PM me if you need one.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
            X