In-State Ammo Purchase Question For Indiana Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-State Ammo Purchase Question For Indiana Members

Recently my better half and I jumped ship from the crappy state of Illinois over to the much freer state of Indiana to do a little shopping and have dinner. We stopped at a Wally World to purchase a few items and of course, being the doofus that I am, I dashed over to the sporting goods section to stare, like a kid at Christmas time, inside the ammo case. To my astonishment they had a rather decent selection of ammunition at good prices. Unfortunately my budget and my time (no clerk to be found) did not allow for purchase or my question to be answered but it got me to wondering: Can I, as Illinois resident with a valid Illinois issued FOID card (gun owners permit), purchase ammunition in the state of Indiana? I realize that Wally World may have its own policies in place preventing such a purchase but what about gun stores? Anyone know?

Re: In-State Ammo Purchase Question For Indiana Members

Yes...

Comment

Re: In-State Ammo Purchase Question For Indiana Members

i buy shotgun ammo in laporte w/no problems.hand gun ammo and rifle the closer to the border you get the more song and dance.IN also honorsANY carry permit

Comment

Working...
      X